3/07/2008

Amy Winehouse and Kate Moss together for a good cause,

They just want to save an old pub called George Tavern. I love the fact that they are not doing it because of a fucking penguin. They are signing t-shirts for their preferred pub! not for the health of the woods, for a pint in an ugly old tavern.
They are both so truthful to themselves. Can we say the same thing about politicians involved in green programs?

I am with them, at the end of the day you can't drink a whale with your friends. Just leave the whale and save the pub.

2 comments:

The Wife of Bath said...

I don't even know how I got here but Im glad I did! "Leave the pub, save the whale?" :D:D:D:D GREAT!!!
Made my day (yup, I had an awful day :S)
Nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Promo | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Tiket Pesawat Online

Cynthiara Alona | Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini



Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.