2/03/2008

Those shoes with wheels,

On my birthday number 30 I tried them on. The guy suggested:
The guy: -Just start by using just one shoe, don't use both wheels at the same time.
Me (thinking): -Are you kidding me? If kids can do it, I will know how to use them!

It was a reality check for me. I can't drive those shoes. I almost panic when I had to use them. I thought I was going to break my neck. It was a nice dream of my 20s, but it's gone.

I think I will try to play the ukulele instead. That's less dangerous.

Music of sad violins please.

ps: is it ukelele or ukilele? it's a poll!

2 comments:

Fede y mamá said...

It's ukelele
You definitely turned into Chandler... didn't you break your hip?
Just leave them for your son...

Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Promo | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Tiket Pesawat Online

Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini


Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.